Yes its now possible to 3d-print with wood giving it the feel and smell of cherry wood unto your printed object.
Cherry Wood (Brown) LAYWOO-D3 1.75MM 3D Printer Filament – 0.25KG (Compatible with PLA 3D Printer)
[Template "blue" not found]
Details of this Product are:
- 0.25KG of 1.75mm LAYWOO-D3 wood filament in dark cherry color. A Spool is not included (can be found on Thingiverse)
- Very Little Warp Filament, Parts can be Painted, Grindable, Carvable, and Stainable
- This 3D printer filament Smells like Real Wood, and is flexible. The printed wood will appear rough, similar to MDF
- This is a PLA Type Filament that does not need a heated bed, and sticks well to the print bed
- At a lower temperature, the color of the print is much lighter than the main image
Get more details on this wood filament by clicking here.